When to Get a Meadows Place Roof Replacement
Each year our homes are battered by storms, sometimes severe, which means your roof has likely sustained storm roof damage that needs to be assessed. But if you don’t know what to look for regarding Meadows Place roof damage, they could go unaddressed and lead to more issues over time, especially when more severe weather strikes. Our Houston roof experts have made this list of things that may suggest it’s time for a Meadows Place roof replacement, regardless of whether your roof has sustained storm roof damage or if it’s reached the end of its lifespan and is no longer able to offer your home the protection it needs.
Signs You Need A Meadows Place Roof Replacement
If you notice any of the following problems with your Meadows Place roofing, you should prepare for a Meadows Place roof replacement as soon as possible in order to ensure your home is properly protected and you aren’t at risk for further damage or even interior damage:
- Buckling, cracked, or missing shingles: Shingles are designed to lie flat against your roof, so if you notice they’re curling at the edges, they’ve likely been irreparably damaged by heat, wind, or heavy rains. This warrants a call to our professional Houston roofer immediately, who can assess the extent of the damage and determine if you need a Meadows Place roof replacement.
- A Sagging roof: Sagging is a sign that the structural integrity of your roof is no longer intact, as sagging is typically caused by rotted boards and supports exposed to moisture in your attic. This can be significantly problematic during hurricane season or extreme weather, so we recommend a Meadows Place roof replacement for most homeowners experiencing roof sagging.
- Leaks: Ignored leaks are known to cause extensive water damage, and one visible leak often means there could be even more hidden leaks causing unnoticed, but serious water damage behind your walls. If you discover frequent or multiple leaks, that means it’s time to call our trusted Houston roof experts to discuss your Meadows Place roof replacement options.
- Moss growth: Moss develops on your roof’s surface due to moisture being trapped against its surface. Sometimes, moss growth can be effectively removed by carefully cleaning shingles with a special solution, but often its existence signals the need for a Meadows Place roof replacement.
Other Reasons To Schedule a Meadows Place Roof Replacement:
- It hasn’t been replaced in 10 years or more: Even though many roofs come with a 15-20 year warranty, a decade or more of wear and tear and storm damage take a toll on your Meadows Place roofing and often warrants the need for a Meadows Place roof replacement sooner than many homeowners expect. Since homes in the same neighborhood were likely built around the same time, keep an eye on what your neighbors are doing, as their roofs have also experienced the same weather patterns from hurricane season, Texas heat, and storm damage. If they’re investing in Meadows Place roof replacements, this is a sign that you should as well.
- An old and worn appearance: An old and dingy roof can be quite an eyesore, which lowers your property value. If you want to boost your curb appeal, consider the impact new Meadows Place roofing could have on your home’s appearance.
- You want to sell your home: A Meadows Place roof replacement is a powerful selling point for your home, making it stand out compared to other nearby listings. This is especially important in a competitive real estate market like ours.
Our Houston Roof Experts Can Complete Your Meadows Place Roof Replacement
Choosing to invest in a Meadows Place roof replacement is an important decision, and you want to make sure the job is done right. Our Houston roof experts would be honored to serve you, and with 47 years of experience and countless satisfied customers, we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our work. If you’re ready to discuss your Meadows Place roof replacement options, call us today and schedule a free inspection with one of our skilled professionals. We look forward to working with you!