Storm Damage News
How to Handle a Copperfield Place Roof Leak
An emergency Houston roof leak in the middle of a storm is quite alarming. As hurricane season nears, it’s a good idea to know how to handle a Copperfield Place roof leak in the event that you’re faced with one. Keep reading for our best tips on quickly addressing the issue, as well as what our Houston roofers can do to help.
What Causes A Copperfield Place Roof Leak?
Roof leaks can have a number of causes, including:
- Roof shingles that have loosened due to the wind
- Wind-blown debris puncturing your roof shingles
- Critter roof damage
- Poorly installed roof shingles
Left untreated, this roof damage will only get worse, often necessitating a premature Copperfield Place roof replacement if roof repairs don’t suffice.
If You Spot A Copperfield Place Roof Leak, Deal With It Right Away!
If you notice a roof leak, please immediately contact our Houston roof experts. We will make our way to your house as soon as possible and solve the problem before it creates additional Copperfield Place roof leak damage. While you wait for us to arrive, here’s what you can do to control the leak:
- Control the leak with stockpots, bowls, any buckets you may have, or even your trash and recycle bins
- If you see bulging anywhere in the walls, it helps to poke a small hole in the middle to let the water gradually drain. Otherwise, the water could burst through the wall and cause even more costly damage.
- Most importantly: don’t panic! This may be a stressful situation, but it’s best to remain calm so you can be proactive about handling the leak until our experts arrive and assess the extent of your Copperfield Place roof damage.
Finding the Source of Your Copperfield Place Roof Leak
Figuring out exactly where your leak came from is often the most difficult part. Just because the water is coming from a corner in your walls doesn't necessarily mean that the leak formed there. If you can figure it out, that’s great! But if not, rest assured that with over 45 years of experience, we can determine the source of the leak and the extent of your Houston roof leak damage with a free inspection.
Amstill Roofing Offers Copperfield Place Roofing Services If You Discover A Roof Leak
Dealing with a roof leak in time is critical. If you discover a leak, please contact our Houston roof experts so we can quickly address it and conduct a thorough Copperfield Place roof inspection. This will give us a chance to assess the level of damage your roof has sustained and determine if you need a Copperfield Place roof replacement or some repairs to fix the damage to your structure.