How Often Should You Get Bellaire Roof Replacement?
If you’ve made the decision to protect your home and increase its value with a Bellaire roof replacement, you may be wondering how often this needs to be done. Because the lifespan of your roof depends greatly on the materials you use, this article will explain these options so you can better understand how often you should get a Bellaire roof replacement. Keep reading to see when our Houston roof experts recommend installing new Bellaire roofing, as well as signs that help you identify that it’s the right time to do so.
These Issues Suggest It’s Time For a Bellaire Roof Replacement
If you see the following problems, it's time to call our Houston roof experts to schedule an inspection to determine the extent of your roof damage:
- Buckling or lifted roof shingles: Shingles that are still in good condition should lay flat against your roof. If you notice any of your roof shingles have begun to warp or lift, your Bellaire roofing is compromised because your shingles have weakened too much to properly protect your property.
- Bald spots on your roof: Once shingles begin to lift, the wind can rip them off entirely. These bald spots leave your property unprotected from heavy wind, rainfall, hail storms, and even critter damage.
- Sagging: A sagging roof often suggests moisture buildup or rotting boards, which could spell catastrophe for your property, especially during hurricane season or extreme weather.
The Lifespans of Different Materials Used for Bellaire Roof Replacement
Shingles come in a variety of materials, and some last longer than others. Knowing which material makes up your Bellaire TX roof can help you understand its lifespan:
- 3-Tab Shingles are a one-layer shingle with a distinct pattern. These are the least expensive Bellaire roofing material, making them a popular choice for many homeowners, but they may only last between 10-15 years. And if they endure severe, damaging weather, that typical lifespan can be even shorter.
- Laminate Shingles are a popular choice because they last longer than 3-tab shingles due to the presence of a second layer of protection for your Bellaire TX home. The second layer is attached to the base shingle, which means they usually last up to 30 years.They are more expensive than 3-tab shingles, but not as pricey as architectural roofing materials, making them a solid middle ground choice for many.
- DaVinci Shingles are high-end engineered roof tiles that are intended to look like natural slate tiles or natural cedar shake tiles. These beautiful, durable materials have become increasingly popular because they last longer than other Bellaire roofing materials and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Consider DaVinci Roof Tiles for your Bellaire Roof Replacement
Those looking for high-end materials that will last longer and look more beautiful than any other roofing materials available, then DaVinci Roofing might be the right choice for you and your home. Their slate roofs and cedar shake roofs are designed to withstand the most severe weather conditions without fading, warping, or becoming brittle over time. But because of the superior protection and beauty DaVinci roof tiles provide, our Houston roof experts offer them to our many satisfied customers.
Trust Our Houston Roof Experts with Your Bellaire Roof Replacement
The best way to know if it’s time for a Bellaire roof replacement is by scheduling a free inspection with Amstill Roofing. If we recommend a Bellaire roof replacement, we’ll discuss your options, budget, and even help you contact your homeowners insurance company to see if you can get some or all of your project covered. Call us today to see how we can help!