Bellaforté puts the look of slate within reach with premium aesthetics and performance that asphalt shingles can only dream about.
DaVinci tiles are manufactured in Lenexa, Kansas.
WHAT’S BEHIND THE BEAUTY IS GENIUS
Designed to reduce material costs, the look of slate may be more attainable than you think with Bellaforté.
Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
- 12″ tile width
- 1/2″ tile thickness
- 12” exposure
- Leading edge tab secures every tile to drastically improve wind performance
- Interlocking tile creates built-in rain gutter
- Its innovative design requires less overlap (reducing waste and cost), making it a stylish upgrade that won’t bust the budget.
- Modeled from actual slate for natural, non-repeating beauty
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite slate roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic slate colors. Each slate blend is formulated from different slate tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Nobody offers you more color options than DaVinci—your only limitation is your imagination. Whether you’re selecting a single color or creating a custom blend or color, we’ve got you covered.
Cool Roof colors are available in Brownstone, Castle Gray, and Slate Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the requirements for ENERGY STAR® and Title 24 for California residents.
|widths||12"||thickness at butt||1/2"|
|length||15-1/2"||thickness at tip||3/8"|