Single-width shakes deliver the varied textures and natural visual shifts in color and shading that occur with real, hand-split cedar.
DaVinci tiles are manufactured in Lenexa, Kansas.
WHAT'S BEHIND THE BEAUTY IS GENIUS
Engineered to look better, longer … DaVinci composite shake tiles have a Class A Fire rating and a lifetime warranty.
Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
- 9″ tile width
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- Can be installed at 9” or 10” exposure
- Thick construction, deep grooves and realistic grain patterns combine to create dramatic shadows and visual richness.
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite shake roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each DaVinci Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings.
|widths||9"||thickness at butt||5/8|
|length||22"||thickness at tip||1/4|