The craftsmanship and authenticity of natural, hand-split cedar shake with the advantages of color stability and a lifetime warranty.
DaVinci tiles are manufactured in Lenexa, Kansas.
DAVINCI JUST MADE A GREAT THING GREATER
With the DaVinci reputation of durability and effortless upkeep, our Select Shake tiles imitate authentic cedar shake better than any product on the market. DaVinci Select Shake molds are taken from real wood profiles, making them perfect for projects where a traditional cedar look is desired. DaVinci doesn’t stop at beauty—the product design of our Select Shake allows for faster installation and will withstand whatever Mother Nature brings to the exterior of your home. When you’re looking for the beauty of real cedar shake with the lasting elegance of DaVinci, our Select Shake has your home covered.
- Available in 8″ and 10” widths
- The 10″ pieces have a simulated keyway to give the look of 4″ and 6″ shakes to create a multi-width appearance.
- Finished look creates appearance of 4″, 6″, 8″, and 10″ shakes
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- DaVinci Select Shake is created from authentic wood profiles, making it the most realistic roofing product on the market.
- Can be installed at 9” or 10” exposure
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite shake roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each Bellaforté Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Nobody offers you more color options than DaVinci—your only limitation is your imagination. Whether you’re selecting a single color or creating a custom blend or color, we’ve got you covered.
Cool Roof colors are available in Mountain, Tahoe, and Weathered Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the requirements for ENERGY STAR® and Title 24 for California residents.
|widths||8", 10"||thickness at butt||5/8|
|length||22"||thickness at tip||1/4|
|6" HIP & RIDGE (FOR RIDGE VENTS ONLY)||ONE-PIECE HIP & RIDGE||12" STARTER|
|pieces / bunle||20||10||20|
|linear ft / bunle||8.33"||8.33"||20|
|pieces / linear ft||2.40*||2.40*||1|
* At recommended 10″ exposure **At recommended 12″ exposure
FIELD SHINGLES PER ROOFING SQUARE
|COURSING||ROOF PITCH||MAX. EXPOSURE||BUNDLES / SQUARE||SHINGLES / SQUARE||WEIGHT / SQUARE|
|Straight||4.12 or greater||10"||7||154||284 lbs|
|Straight||4.12 or greater||9"||7.8||171||315 lbs|
Note 1: All calculations are based on using the recommended 3/8″ gap between shingles.
Note 2: Felt interlay is suggested on any pitch and required on pitches less than 6″ in 12″
TESTING & BUILDING CODE APPROVALS
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A (Fire Classification Requirements)
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- Third Party Building Code & Testing Underway
DESIGNED WITH CONTRACTORS IN MIND
DaVinci products and roofing systems are designed with contractors in mind. DaVinci composite roofing materials are normally delivered to the job site in pre-sorted bundles (by size and color) for ease in handling and installation. DaVinci roofing materials can be installed at temperatures below 45° Fahrenheit (7° Celsius) and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Material Warranty.