DaVinci Shake gives you everything you love about cedar shake … without the headaches or the heartaches.
DaVinci tiles are manufactured in Lenexa, Kansas.
WHAT'S BEHIND THE BEAUTY IS GENIUS
DaVinci Multi-Width Shake recalls the craftsmanship and authenticity of natural, hand-split cedar shake with the advantages of color stability and a lifetime warranty.
Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
- Available in 9″, 8″, 7″, 6″ and 4″ widths
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- Can be installed at 9” or 10” exposure
- Thick construction, deep grooves and realistic grain patterns combine to create dramatic shadows and visual richness.
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite shake roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each DaVinci Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings.
Cool Roof colors are available in Mountain, Tahoe, and Weathered Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the requirements for ENERGY STAR® and Title 24 for California residents.
|widths||9", 8", 7", 6", 4"||thickness at butt||5/8"|
|length||22"||thickness at tip||1/4"|